Cancellation and Refund Policy for Gurmukh Jeewan Course
- 80% refund up-to 4 days before start date of class. No refunds thereafter. Please contact the in charge of the program within the time window to request for a refund. Certain programs do not allow a refund. See below
- Refunds made for offline payments like cash will be made only through NEFT. Please allow upto 4 weeks for refund processing
- No refunds will be made for Gurmukh Jeewan Course
Re-Registration Policy for Gurmukh Jeewan Course:
- It may be possible to re-register for the same program at a later date if you are unable to attend the program you are registering for. A 15% re-registration fee is applicable.
- You can register for the same class/program within 6 months of the originally registered program start date. If the program fee has increased, you will have to pay the difference in fee in addition to the re-registration fee.
- No re-registration is applicable for Gurmukh Jeewan Course. Re-registration will also not be applicable if the program is not scheduled in the six month period
Gurmukh Jeewan Course :
- There will be no refunds for this program. This program can be completed at your own pace. This online program may be completed anytime within thirty days from date of payment. Access to the program will expires after thirty days.
- To participate in advanced programs which require an Gurmukh Jeewan Course, you will need to complete the “Gurmukh Jeewan Course” program in addition to the online program. The completion program is not availabie at this time and will be scheduled in the near future.
Refund policy for online donations & magazine subscriptions:
Donations and Subscriptions made online will not be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever.